About the job.
Your main role will be to define and implement security policies for our cloud infrastructure.
As a security engineer we are looking for someone who will help us to maintain security within the IOMED infrastructure, making a prior analysis of the company's current situation and creating new internal security policies and processes that will help maintain security in our infrastructure.
IOMED is a leading technology company in the field of healthcare data. It is made up of a united, dynamic, and flexible team, which, after several years of working together, is characterized by its agility, enjoyment of work, and rapport. Accordingly, we are looking for candidates with the desire to innovate, launch a relevant project, and grow with it, always enjoying teamwork and challenges, which are many, every day.
As an employer, we offer equal opportunity. We want to grow our team with talented, dynamic people who want to make their mark in the field of AI, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical disability, or age.
What we expect you to do.
You will have to feel comfortable giving support to the rest of the team and you can definitely expect to:
- Monitor and manage security incidents, including the identification, investigation, and resolution of security breaches or threats.
- Oversee network security, including the configuration and maintenance of firewalls, IPSec tunnels, and intrusion detection systems to safeguard the organization's infrastructure.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that security best practices are integrated into the software development lifecycle. Provide guidance and assistance to address security-related concerns.
- Implement and maintain container security measures to protect applications running within containerized environments. This includes vulnerability assessment and security patching.
- Manage and secure the organization's cloud infrastructure, which is primarily based on Kubernetes. This involves configuring and optimizing security settings, access controls, and monitoring solutions.
- Develop, document, and enforce security policies, procedures, and standards to ensure a strong security posture across the organization.
- Establish and maintain secure communication channels with cloud service providers and customers to address security-related concerns, respond to audits, and ensure compliance with security requirements.
What we expect from you.
What can we offer to you?
- Flexible schedule and hybrid working model.
- 28 days of vacations per year.
- A warm, transparent and supportive team, with a huge emphasis on work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make your mark in e-health and AI.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- Company profit-sharing scheme valued at up to €15,000 per year.
- Flexible remuneration with restaurant tickets, transport tickets, nursery, training, and medical insurance.
Life at IOMED.
What we do.
Our Healthcare Data Activation technology unlocks data from both structured and unstructured sources, including human-written records, thanks to our Natural Language Processing System. This data is standardized into OMOP Common Data Model, and never leaves hospitals' in-house systems, thanks to our Federated Data Model , enabling healthcare organizations to have activated and readily usable data while maintaining its protection and security.