Global Business Development Associate
About the job.
The core of your role as a Global Business Development Associate will be to support the strategy for IOMED’s expansion into new countries focused on hospitals and pharma companies and other customers. The GBDA will also be responsible for gathering the data & insights to evaluate risks and opportunities in IOMED’s expansion into new countries.
IOMED is a leading technology company in the field of healthcare data. It is made up of a united, dynamic, and flexible team, which, after several years of working together, is characterized by its agility, enjoyment of work, and rapport. Accordingly, we are looking for candidates with the desire to innovate, launch a relevant project, and grow with it, always enjoying teamwork and challenges, which are many, every day.
As an employer, we offer equal opportunity. We want to grow our team with talented, dynamic people who want to make their mark in the field of AI, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical disability, or age.
What we expect you to do.
You will have to feel comfortable giving support to the rest of the team and you can definitely expect to:
- Define and execute strategies & plans to deploy IOMED in new countries for hospitals & final customers.
- Analyze market opportunities across countries to define priorities. Risk identification and opportunity maximization in the markets to establish the appropriate plans.
- Identify and segment key stakeholders to define and hand over plans once the country is operational.
- Collaborate with the tech and development team to identify the best go to market models.
- Build trusted relationships with healthcare industry leaders, at hospital level but also with pharma companies or other customers identified (strategic partners and external vendors).
- Work closely with development teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
What we expect from you.
What can we offer to you?
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- Company profit-sharing scheme valued at up to €10,000 per year and a performance-based bonus of 10% based on the annual base salary.
- Flexible remuneration with restaurant tickets, transport tickets, nursery, training, and medical insurance.
- Hybrid teleworking model and flexible schedule.
- 28 days of vacations per year.
- A warm, transparent and supportive team, with a huge emphasis on work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make your mark in e-health and AI.
Life at IOMED.
What we do.
Our Healthcare Data Activation technology unlocks data from both structured and unstructured sources, including human-written records, thanks to our Natural Language Processing System. This data is standardized into OMOP Common Data Model, and never leaves hospitals' in-house systems, thanks to our Federated Data Model , enabling healthcare organizations to have activated and readily usable data while maintaining its protection and security.