About the job.
Your main role at IOMED will be to actively contribute to the strategic direction and overall performance of the business, reporting and working closely with Directors of the company, making sure that the adequate financial decisions are being taken and seizing opportunities for improvement.
As a Financial Controller, you will have to be ahead of the steps of Head of Departments and Level Cs. It will be your responsibility to coordinate finances from scratch, in all countries in which IOMED will land, as well as to provide advice on financial decisions.
IOMED is a leading technology company in the field of healthcare data. It is made up of a united, dynamic, and flexible team, which, after several years of working together, is characterized by its agility, enjoyment of work, and rapport. Accordingly, we are looking for candidates with the desire to innovate, launch a relevant project, and grow with it, always enjoying teamwork and challenges, which are many, every day.
As an employer, we offer equal opportunity. We want to grow our team with talented, dynamic people who want to make their mark in the field of AI, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical disability, or age.
What we expect you to do.
You will have to feel comfortable giving support to the rest of the team and you can definitely expect to:
- Manage the financial business planning process (budgets, forecasts and long term plans).
- Manage the monthly reporting, cash flows, financial review for Spain (and several EU countries soon).
- Monitor KPIs, highlight opportunities and potential threats. Proactively propose optimisation and mitigation actions in collaboration with the Heads of Department and C-Levels.
- Coordinate with tax and accounting advisors.
- Coordinate with external auditors.
- Implement and maintain internal controls to mitigate financial risks.
- Evaluate and implement financial systems and technologies to streamline processes, improve accuracy, and enhance reporting capabilities.
- Coordinate with the tech team the construction of a business intelligence tool.
What we expect from you.
What can we offer to you?
- Flexible schedule and hybrid working model.
- 28 days of vacations per year.
- A warm, transparent and supportive team, with a huge emphasis on work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make your mark in e-health and AI.
- Competitive salary.
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Company profit-sharing scheme valued at up to €15,000 per year.
- Flexible remuneration with restaurant tickets, transport tickets, nursery, training, and medical insurance.
Life at IOMED.
What we do.
Our Healthcare Data Activation technology unlocks data from both structured and unstructured sources, including human-written records, thanks to our Natural Language Processing System. This data is standardized into OMOP Common Data Model, and never leaves hospitals' in-house systems, thanks to our Federated Data Model , enabling healthcare organizations to have activated and readily usable data while maintaining its protection and security.