Data Quality Specialist
About the job.
At IOMED we know data quality is what makes us strong. We are looking for a strategic position that will make sure our data meets the standards we look for. You will be in charge of leading the processes of data annotation, collection and verification. To this aim, you will supervise a team of data annotators, and you will design features and functionalities to improve their output, such as new metrics or features in our annotation system. We are looking for a highly proactive individual, who has experience with handling NLP annotations and also with coordinating processes.
IOMED is a leading technology company in the field of healthcare data. It is made up of a united, dynamic, and flexible team, which, after several years of working together, is characterized by its agility, enjoyment of work, and rapport. Accordingly, we are looking for candidates with the desire to innovate, launch a relevant project, and grow with it, always enjoying teamwork and challenges, which are many, every day.
As an employer, we offer equal opportunity. We want to grow our team with talented, dynamic people who want to make their mark in the field of AI, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical disability, or age.
What we expect you to do.
You will have to feel comfortable giving support to the rest of the team and you can definitely expect to:
- Oversee the processes of Data Quality Verification and Data Collection.
- Develop frameworks and guidelines for new annotation projects.
- Supervise a team of remote annotators.
- Lead the development of improvements in our annotation system.
- Partner with the technical team to understand data annotation requirements.
- Define best practices for quality control, including new metrics and processes.
What we expect from you.
What can we offer to you?
- Flexible schedule and hybrid working model.
- 28 days of vacations per year.
- A warm, transparent and supportive team, with a huge emphasis on work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make your mark in e-health and AI.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- Company profit-sharing scheme valued at up to €15,000 per year.
- Flexible remuneration with restaurant tickets, transport tickets, nursery, training, and medical insurance.
Life at IOMED.
What we do.
Our Healthcare Data Activation technology unlocks data from both structured and unstructured sources, including human-written records, thanks to our Natural Language Processing System. This data is standardized into OMOP Common Data Model, and never leaves hospitals' in-house systems, thanks to our Federated Data Model , enabling healthcare organizations to have activated and readily usable data while maintaining its protection and security.