Chief Hospital Officer
About the job.
The core of your role as a Chief Hospital Officer will be to lead, define and execute the strategy for access to international markets.
As a CHO you will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with healthcare industry leaders, collaborating with them to identify new business opportunities and develop customized solutions that meet client needs.
IOMED is a leading technology company in the field of healthcare data. It is made up of a united, dynamic, and flexible team, which, after several years of working together, is characterized by its agility, enjoyment of work, and rapport. Accordingly, we are looking for candidates with the desire to innovate, launch a relevant project, and grow with it, always enjoying teamwork and challenges, which are many, every day.
As an employer, we offer equal opportunity. We want to grow our team with talented, dynamic people who want to make their mark in the field of AI, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical disability, or age.
What we expect you to do.
You will have to feel comfortable giving support to the rest of the team and you can definitely expect to:
- Develop and execute strategies for implementing innovative technological solutions in hospitals or health services across Europe.
- Define and align across different countries IOMED’s value proposition.
- Collaborate with the research and development team to identify new technological solutions that can be applied in the healthcare industry.
- Establish trusted relationships with healthcare industry leaders, including hospital directors, researchers, and other healthcare professionals.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop customised solutions that meet client needs.
- Lead in Europe the sales and marketing Hospital team in developing strategies to increase the company's visibility and promote its technological solutions in the market.
- Support clients (hospitals and health services) in the self-use of the data that IOMED structures.
- Identify and evaluate risks and opportunities in the market and establish plans to mitigate risks and capitalise on opportunities.
What we expect from you.
What can we offer to you?
- Hybrid teleworking model.
- 28 days of vacations per year.
- A warm, transparent and supportive team, with a huge emphasis on work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make your mark in e-health and AI.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- Company profit-sharing scheme valued at up to €30,000 per year.
- Flexible remuneration with restaurant tickets, transport tickets, nursery, training, and medical insurance.
Life at IOMED.
What we do.
Our Healthcare Data Activation technology unlocks data from both structured and unstructured sources, including human-written records, thanks to our Natural Language Processing System. This data is standardized into OMOP Common Data Model, and never leaves hospitals' in-house systems, thanks to our Federated Data Model , enabling healthcare organizations to have activated and readily usable data while maintaining its protection and security.