Barcelona - DevOps - Full time
About the job
Your main role will be to automate our infrastructure, both cloud and baremetal, based on Kubernetes, maintain connectivity and automate application delivery from software teams.
You must feel comfortable working in a multi-cloud and very dynamic environment. Have problem-solving capacity and be able to make decisions.
In terms of personality, we are looking for someone who works well in a team, can teach and learn from others, and maintains fluid communication about the tasks that are being carried out. That you are a security fanatic and very curious. That you are willing to have changes every day and have to constantly learn new technologies. Don’t be afraid of changes.
You will have to feel comfortable giving support to the rest of the team and you can definitely expect to:
- Process automation for software deployment.
- Systems monitoring.
- Security management, firewall and IPSec tunnels.
- Support to development teams.
- Feel comfortable working with containers
- Manage our cloud infrastructure based on Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of databases in high availability.
What we are looking for
- 3 years working with cloud platforms, Aws, Gcloud or Azure
- Experience working with CI/CD automating deploys.
- Experience in IPSec tunnels and routing.
- Have knowledge of Kubernetes and containers.
- Know monitoring / logging tools, prometheus, loki, etc.
- Use code management tools like github and gitlab
- Knowledge of Terraform, Ansible
What we offer
- Annual salary: €40,000-€45,000.
- Full-time indefinite contract.
- Company profit sharing program.
- Flexible schedule, with the possibility of remote.
- 28 days of vacation per year.
- Budget for training and conferences.
- A warm, transparent and supportive team, which maintains the balance between work and personal life.
- Most days, lunch on our sunny terrace.
IOMED is a leading technology start-up company in the field of massive medical data extraction and processing. It is made up of a united, young, dynamic, and flexible team, which, after several years of working together, is characterized by its agility, enjoyment of work, and rapport. Accordingly, we are looking for candidates with the desire to innovate, launch a relevant project, and grow with it, always enjoying teamwork and challenges, which are many, every day.
Our “dream team” is made up of statisticians, bioinformaticians, people from the world of business and medicine.
At IOMED, the models you develop will analyze hundreds of millions of hospital texts, helping to extract variables that will speed up clinical research.
As an employer, we offer equal opportunity. We want to grow our team with talented, dynamic people who want to make their mark in the field of AI and research, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical disability, or age.
What we do
Nowadays, about 50% of clinical trials are delayed due to slow data collection from patients, which is done manually. As a result, clinical research is highly inefficient in both time and cost, taking years and billions of dollars to develop a new drug.
This problem could be solved through Real-World Data, that is, those contained in electronic medical records (EHRs). But unfortunately, up to 85% of existing clinical data is unstructured.
IOMED has found a solution to this situation, making it possible to fully harness the value of Real-World clinical data. We developed a tool that extracts the necessary data from clinical texts, resulting in a structured, standardized, and interoperable database that contains complete clinical information from hospitals.
In this way, non-reusable information is transformed into data available for Clinical Research, which allows increasing the number of patients that meet the criteria, as well as reducing the total time and manual work dedicated to this task.